Thursday, March 27, 2008

it is almost april and...

we are expecting 3-6 inches of snow tonight. (one for the road eh?) a good excuse to get the fireplace fired up (lol).

today i got my house professionally cleaned!!!! i love barter. i believe it is the way to go. if anything it has been totally worth going to massage school to be able to barter for cleaning, painting, computers, coffee, you name it.

not only are my bathrooms renovated (wall paper gone and painted) but they are CLEAN.

there is something so beautiful about a clean that someone else did along with food that someone else cooked.

and it is scrabble night! yay!

3 comments:

Christa said...

Hmmm....I think I can barter with you....I will make some margaritas for a massage.
OMG, would I love to have someone to clean my house.

Anonymous said...

sorry I wasn't there, maybe next time. Could not face driving in the snow at night. This winter is about to drive me around the frickin' bend!

Today it hit 56 so I opened the windows and doors and left them open all afternoon. I am desperate for spring!!!

Shannon said...

Well hey, I'm glad you enjoyed! I was wondering how I did and what kind of feedback you had for me because I was wishing I could have done more, but now I know!

Let me know how your mom liked what I did for her portion too and if this is something you or you both want on a regular basis.

every other Friday? once a month? or randomized? I'm totally flexible.