Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Good Tunes


A few years ago for the Monkey;s fifth birthday a friend gave us a burned copy of a cd by this fella Billy Jonas. We fell in love the kids and I did with this fella. The Bean's favorite song is Lean on me and the Monkey loves Mount St. Helen from the album What kind of Cat are You? (the title song is brilliant also).

I love his perspective on the world and the wonderful messages in his songs. On super crappy days I like to listen to the song God Is In from the album Life So far. That whole album is great for my crappy days (and good days too). This album is not so kid centric but good for all to listen to (minus one song with a heavier message later in the album, still with a good message).

We are having a lego morning with a side of Billy Jonas' album Happy Accidents (and yes I did pay for it ;)



No comments: