Wednesday, May 23, 2007

when it rains it pours. i have 4 births lined up from july 30-august 24 not including helping out with the homebirths as a assistant. deep breath and know it will all work out ok with careful planning and good backup. the money is much needed so it is not like i could say no if i wanted to.
there is one doula birth and one homebirth in june both due on the same day actually. i find that more comforting for some reason. like if they are due on the same day they are less likely to go on the same day. weird logic but it works for me.
i am hoping to get away with the kids for a few days to fenton. i desperately need to unplug from life. my stress level is too high and my adrenals are shot. i can really feel my health deteriorating from stress. i dont like that.
i went to a chiropractor to try to get my back fixed just to find out she is not in my network actually she is not accepted by blue care ad she knew that but had the first visit anyway. and went on to recommend nutritional counseling without telling me that it would be an additional cost and not covered by insurance at all if i went forward with the nutritional plan. she is a very nice woman but a little too heavy on the business savvy crap. kind of a turn off in my world. also it turns out she does a much more aggressive "webster technique" than i had done by my other chiro. and my back went out again the next day.
i really do not like working with health insurance companies. it drives me nuts. i have to call them for something else too. dreading having to do grown up stuff.

my friend told me about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and i am very excited to look further into this http://www.venganza.org/ check it out.

No comments: