Monday, October 19, 2009

All Seasons Resort

For the past three years we have been invited up north by wonderful friends for the Fall Getaway at the All Seasons Resort on Carp Lake just outside of Michigan City.

This year we were able to go since I am not on call. Unfortunately Big Daddy came down with a cold last week so we decided to divide and conquer - he stayed home with Monkey while I went up north with the bean. I must be honest I was super bummed they weren't coming up especially since Big Daddy was in Chicago last week for a reptile show but the Bean and I had a great time.

I took limited photos because we were too busy relaxing. Later I may link to photos of the popcorn field we went to and all the squash we bought but for now I have these memories from this great weekend. Thanks KK and Nat!














1 comment:

birdy.j said...

hurray! this is the first time that i saw this. love the pics!!
and just for clarification, it is outside of mackinaw city, not michigan city. :)