Wednesday, December 26, 2007

mad at discovery channel

for those of you who has on demand please do this test for me.
go to discovery health
go to pregnancy
watch the 2 minute piece on epidurals
then watch the 8 minute piece on "natural chldbirth"

*spoiler*
nothing to surprising about the epidural one

BIG FAT BUT
the natual childbirth one went from this mom wanting to have a natural birth 1)laboring in bed to 2) having pre eclampsia and needing mag sulph to 3)getting some drug i think ( i was livid at this point) to the vaginal birth and then4) talking about her tearing and the 6 week recover of the trauma (mind you epidural moms do tear also but they didnt mention it). wtf?

i immediately got on the discovery channel site and emailed them my disgust that the biased promotion of societal dysfunction. please if you feel as i do email them and get that shit of the cable airwaves.

1 comment:

Ypsipearl said...

I looked in every cable nook and cranny and couldn't find this so I guess I don't have it. I love complaining so I was looking forward to getting all worked up and firing off a letter.