Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Cherries and Peaches

This summer has been a wee bit crazy and it seems like the past few days have been moving in slow motion. The bean and I had a lazy morning as we are on pick up patrol today rather than drop off. We eventually took a bath together- the bean got a big kick out of washing my hair and she loves the jet action in the tub. The bean and I went to the A2 farmers market for the first time of the season believe it or not. It was a short trip but very enjoyable. Wonderful peaches (of which i only buy at the farmers market in season- bit of a snob about peaches) and delicious clothe staining cherries. YUM! Great green beans that have been my raw crunchy snack since I got home and a few other goodies. In the non-edible world I got 4 perineals for the back yard for $20. I just need to remember to water them. Frog- feel free to be my reminder on that -ha!

Teaching newborn infant care tonight of which I always feel under qualified to teach. It all works out though and L will be there to fill in if there are gaps. Looking to show a video so I am off to dive into the closet of crap to find it and pre-screen.

Btw- Donn is officially done with school for 2 weeks. YAY!!!

And for those who live close to me I have 5 bags of clothes that will be going to purple heart on Friday if you want to go through them.

I think the bean is ready for the monkey to come home and so am I.

No comments: